Latest Update From RunBritain
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Guidance for Road Race and Multi-Terrain Race Organisers
We are encouraged by the Government update that from 29 March we will be able to return to organised outdoor sport and as such are preparing to resume licenced road and multi-terrain races in England from that date.
However, that is dependent on receiving definitive approval from the government around the road map still being rolled out as stated. We are expecting additional guidance from Sport England and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport week commencing Monday 22 March.
We are currently reviewing and updating our guidance documents which will be published shortly, and as always are subject to changes at short notice from a change in government guidance.
We will provide further updates as soon as we can.
Date: August 19th 2021
Windsor Women’s 10k Race Day Covid Guidelines
- Reduction in entries for 2021 only
- More spacing in Start funnels.
- 3 x 4 station Sanitiser stations
1 – Outside Baggage marquee
• 1 – Outside the food franchises – who have their own Covid precautions.
• 1 – Community Marquee.
- ALL toilets will have sanitiser
- If you come by car it is recommended that you leave your belongings in the boot of your car. The car park is secure, you can of course use the Baggage marquee where all volunteers will be wearing gloves and masks but we are trying to decrease the amount of queuing.
- Drink Stations: 200ml bottle will be on tables at each station – the volunteers will not hand you a bottle you will need to pick up yourself. After use It is important that you throw these bottles away when you enter the Waste Zone – There are signs.
- Finish funnels: you will receive a medal and water which will be on the tables as you walk past. The volunteers will not hand these to you – you need to pick these up yourself
- All volunteers/officials will be wearing gloves
Toilets Covid precautions.
Added COVID-19 Protection
All Toilet Hire will include pre-delivery & off-hire/collection sanitisation with SiteSan Disinfectant Spray Mist. SiteSan will also be applied to the unit(s) during Servicing.
SiteSan is proven to be effective against Coronavirus, providing an extra layer of defence against the spread of the virus.