The Business Challenge helps to build Teamwork, creates Competition between businesses, and Fitness within the workplace, whilst raising Money for charities based within the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead.
200 places in the Windsor Womens 10K are specifically reserved for entrants representing business teams.
There is no limit to the number of entrants in each team (subject to the overall limit of 500 places), but a minimum of 3 runners are required to score in the team results.
The event is ideal for inter-branch or inter-departmental challenges – see how head office really matches up against the local branch, Finance against IT, or management vs staff, and of course, businesses are positively encouraged to challenge your competitors to “meet up” on the start line! We welcome all businesses, no matter what the size e.g. Hairdressers, Nail Salons, small gyms, etc. As long as you can get 3 employees together, then you have a Team!
- Winners Trophy
- Team Photograph
- Company Logo on our Business Challenge page
- If you win: Bragging rights for the next 12 months!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
Go to the online entry page and the Business Challenge Entry section here and fill out the form.
Or download a Postal entry form click here
You don’t have to enter all your runners at the same time, as long as they enter using the Business Challenge entry form and enter the correct Company name they will be accepted.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY – SEE BELOW
Business Challenge Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Business Challenge entrants compete as individual runners in the 10K alongside the general public and charity entrants, whilst also representing their business team.
- Entry to the Business Challenge is open to employees of any UK registered business or corporation (including HM forces & government departments)
- Entries are personal to the registrant and cannot be transferred.
- Minimum age 15 years on race date.
The Winning Teams will receive a unique Windsor Womens 10K Business Challenge Trophy.
Each scoring team comprises the fastest 3 members. The winning team is calculated by the lowest aggregate finishing time. There is no limit to the number of non-scoring team members – subject to entries being available. There is no limit to the number of Teams you can enter.
Business Challenge entrants are also eligible to score in the open prize categories
Business Challenge entry conditions are supplemental to the Windsor Womens 10K Terms and Conditions of entry, Race Rules and UK Athletics Rules of Competition.